Store Import Actualize Without Having Used Store_Import To Upgrade Store

I went through the upgrade process to upgrade a site from 4.2.1 to 4.3.6 (development site).

We have spent weeks adjusting the customizations to use "best practices" and to redesign some areas of the site as well as to add tons of data-gtm-event and data-gtm-info tags to support extended eccommerce tag manager analytics.

I tried to do an export/import of product data from the production site and into the dev site. But of course, the import fails due to eating up all of available memory. So I can't import the frigging data that was exported from the production site.

My question is, is there a way for me to use store_import to use the 'actualize' step to sync up the orders, customers, products and categories between the production site and the dev site since I did not use store_import to actually upgrade the site?

Trying to avoid digging through the store_import code to find how to skip the initial upgrade steps and wondered if someone had already done this or has a script they'd be willing to share/sell that will extrtact data from one version of cs-cart and update it in the current version. I have not yet done table compares to see what's changed (and needs to be mapped) between the two versions of the db schema (4.2.1 and 4.3.6).

Was hoping to save some time and see if anyone else has already done this type of effort.