Store Import 4.3.6 Not Working

Hi there,

I am facing issues with the store import. I have many customers want to upgrade from older versions mostly 225 and 306 and I have used 432 for that as the store import was on that availalble. After that was upgrade after upgrade to get to the latest version.

Now 436 has store import again. I have tried this in 2 different cases one with 306 and one with 225 store and both times after I entered the old store path and hit valifdate, I got a white screen. No error, not in error log, or store import log.

Now I know that 432 had some issues with store import around 423 version upgrade procedure (when a table in db has some unknown fields from an addon then the upgrade brakes) and had many times to setup a 415 store, import the old store and then upgrade to 424 step by step and then import the 424 to 432 to get over this problem.

Ok thats about an hour or two work but as we get further and further from 432 and given the fact that many servers have the known issue in 432 to 433 folder permissions (you need to change some permissions in restore.php ) this is getting a bit too much work, and we need to concider the simple user, who just wants to upgrade and then he gets all those problems about permissions, or broken store import with no aparent reason etc that makes them nervous and sometimes mad...

Does anybody else is havng the same issue with 436? Should I open a post in bug tracker?

Fotis

Unfortunately, this issue is caused by a bug in the Store import add-on. Extract the archive file attached to this message replace the app/addons/store_import/Tygh/StoreImport/General.php file of your CS-Cart installation with the General.php file from the archive.

General.zip

Unfortunately, this issue is caused by a bug in the Store import add-on. Extract the archive file attached to this message replace the app/addons/store_import/Tygh/StoreImport/General.php file of your CS-Cart installation with the General.php file from the archive.

Thank you guys

I will try this and report back

Fotis

You are welcome.

I have an addon in a version store_import-2.1.0-1469167796. Is this version fine or should I make changes from your attached file General.zip ?

I have an addon in a version store_import-2.1.0-1469167796. Is this version fine or should I make changes from your attached file General.zip ?

This version is fine