"store Closed" In Testing Site

Hi,

I have transferred my cpanel over the a new host, and I went to check the store prior to pointing the domain across.

When I first opened the store, I got the full front page, when I went to open it again i simply got the store closed page.

Is this because I am using a different url to the one that is registered. The actual store is still working from the old host ?

Thank you

Check page source code (Ctrl + U). Do you see detailed error message at the bottom?

Check page source code (Ctrl + U). Do you see detailed error message at the bottom?

So you've got time to post here but not complete the task that I'm paying for or responding to my emails and messages?

Thank you for your response EcomLabs, solved the issue, I set up a "local host" with the credentials from my new host, and worked like a dream

Thank you

Kind Regards

Juanita

So you've got time to post here but not complete the task that I'm paying for or responding to my emails and messages?

Please PM me ticket ID so that I can check this information. Hope you understand that I am not from development team and another people are working on your task.

Look forward to your reply.