Steal Images From Electro Skin

Hi all, I have LOVED Electro for ages however I wanted a slightly lighter theme and have changed to Computer Skin. Is there any way I can steal the Blue Discount images and the Add To Cart image and use them in the computer skin?

Thanks all.

[quote name=‘AmitP’]Hi all, I have LOVED Electro for ages however I wanted a slightly lighter theme and have changed to Computer Skin. Is there any way I can steal the Blue Discount images and the Add To Cart image and use them in the computer skin?

Thanks all.[/QUOTE]

Well of course!

Just upload the new images via FTP into your skins folder replacing the old images. Make sure the image names are exactly the same as the originals, you may need to rename them if necessary. Clear your cache and the new images should display in place of the old. :wink: I sometimes replace button images for example between different skin designs.

PS: If you need access to these images, then login to your CS help desk account & download the CS-Cart installation to your local PC & unzip. You will find these various skin images within the \var\skins_repository\electro\customer\images folder, borrow away.

Thanks dude, there’s me replacing /skin/computer_shop rather than /var/skins/ lol

Right i have uploaded the discount_bale_right and also but_action_right from electro to computer_shop however they still have not changed on the website. I also did manage&cc in the admin panel to no avail.

Regards

[quote name=‘AmitP’]I also did manage&cc in the admin panel to no avail[/quote]

Delete the /var/cache/ and /var/compiled/ folders through FTP or better through your cPanel (Files Manager).

[quote name=‘AmitP’]Thanks dude, there’s me replacing /skin/computer_shop rather than /var/skins/ lol

[/QUOTE]

Just to clarify, you get the new images from “/var/skins/” image directory and you copy them to the “/skins/computer_shop/” image directory, since the skins folder is your live shop and the var is where the original skins are stored before activating them.