Statistics Feature

I adore the statistics feature that my new version has, it really helps keep me updated on what my customers want because it shows what they search for. The problem is it takes up a ton of room on my web guys database. Is there a way to delete older statistics and save the newer ones? So far I think the only option is to delete them all. Maybe be able to sort them by date and delete a certain date range? Thanks so much for your knowledge.

I could do with some help on this too.

I also want to delete some of my statistics, but the only option appears to be to delete everything.

Does anyone know whether, if I sort the statistics by the dates of what I want to delete (i.e. between June 1st and September 1st), will it still delete ALL my statistics, or only what is showing after I sort it? The pop up says “Are you sure you want to delete all data?”, or words to that effect, so it’s leading me to believe it will delete all my data… :confused:

Sorry to bump this but does anyone have any insight to this? Thank you so much!

Back up and then delete them all…

I tried selecting a date range of statistics, then selecting ‘Delete Statistics’ to see if it would only delete the range I had asked for, but no luck… It deleted ALL my statistics.

I still don’t know if you can only delete what you want to on this, so for now I’m going to have to delete all my statistics at regular intervals, just to prevent my cart from getting bogged down.