STARTLOGIC hosting

Does anyone use StartLogic ProLogic hosting with CS-Cart? I simply want to know if it works OK.

Thanks

Hello,

I am using StartLogic with CS-Cart right now. I have had some problems with installing skins but managed through somehow. Now I have had different troubles with upgrading from 2.0.8 to 2.0.9 and then to 2.0.10. I get a 500 Internal Server Error, no browser output along with it and no PHP error logged. I finally resorted to overwriting the “package” folder onto the old installation, then importing uc.sql file in my database. So far 2.0.8 to 2.0.9 seemed successful that way. Now I got the same problem from 2.0.9 to 2.0.10 and I doing the same handling.

Not sure if that helps… Are you using StartLogic as well?

Anyone else around using them? How goes?

Be PHP with you!

GoldBarKid

[quote name=‘GoldBarKid’]Hello,

I am using StartLogic with CS-Cart right now. I have had some problems with installing skins but managed through somehow. Now I have had different troubles with upgrading from 2.0.8 to 2.0.9 and then to 2.0.10. I get a 500 Internal Server Error, no browser output along with it and no PHP error logged. I finally resorted to overwriting the “package” folder onto the old installation, then importing uc.sql file in my database. So far 2.0.8 to 2.0.9 seemed successful that way. Now I got the same problem from 2.0.9 to 2.0.10 and I doing the same handling.

Not sure if that helps… Are you using StartLogic as well?

Anyone else around using them? How goes?

Be PHP with you!

GoldBarKid[/QUOTE]

Startlogic is one of the worst hosting company i have ever seen.

i had 5 domain names and hosting with them, plus i had the affiliate link which i sold about 3-4 other domain name and hosting. at the end they supposed to give me $100 usd for each sale i made from the affiliate, and you know what happened? nothing, they said they cant not find the affiliate connection from my site. so they can not give anything. i said ok, no problem…

they say 99.9% server uptime guaranteed. i had maybe every week or 2 site down problem. when you call them and ask them, they never know what the problem is.

search on google startlogic sucks and you will see thousands of people complaining about them.

so startlogic??? NO WAY!!