SSL Redirect Loop in Ver 3.0.1 View Cart and Checkout

I am having a problem with a redirect loop with v 3.0.1 ultimate when I enable the secure connection at checkout. After enabling it and then clicking on either view cart or checkout and endless loop is started and the page remains blank. I have a SSL Certificate installed on the server and I can enable the secure connection for the admin panel, and the admin panel works as expected.

I have reviewed and tried some of the solutions provided for earlier versions of CS-Cart, but none of them have resolved this problem.

[url=“SSL Redirect Loop Issue - Issues & Troubleshooting - CS-Cart Community Forums”]SSL Redirect Loop Issue - Issues & Troubleshooting - CS-Cart Community Forums

[url=“Redirect loop with ssl - Configuration - CS-Cart Community Forums”]Redirect loop with ssl - Configuration - CS-Cart Community Forums

I am working on a[font=“Tahoma, sans-serif”][color=“#4e4f4f”][size=2] [/size][/color][/font]Microsoft-IIS/6.0 server. I had a brief discussion with our host and they said it looked like the loop was a request for the secure page that caused a 302 error and was directed back to a non-secure page were it was again redirected to the secure page were the process started over again, endlessly. Has anybody else had this problem with 3.0.1? Any solutions or suggestions?

Thanks for any guidance or suggestions you may have to help resolve this issue.