SSL in FireFox 3.5 and Higher in Version 2.0.8

Hi:

My cart shows that the web page is unsecure when using Firefox 3.5 and above. I installed version 1.3.5 on the server in a new folder and when using SSL there were no issues. In the new version 2.0.8 using Firefox 3.5 it occasionally throws up a lock with the red mark stating parts of the page are unsecure.

Anybody have any suggestions?

[quote name=‘jknapp’]Hi:

My cart shows that the web page is unsecure when using Firefox 3.5 and above. I installed version 1.3.5 on the server in a new folder and when using SSL there were no issues. In the new version 2.0.8 using Firefox 3.5 it occasionally throws up a lock with the red mark stating parts of the page are unsecure.

Anybody have any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

Assume you mean on admin home page?

If yes this is a feedback/tracking/logging 1px x 1px image planted by CsCart.

I asked them about it and they informed me that it would be sorted in next upgrade! Unfortunately 2.0.8 was that upgrade and it is still there.

My main concern is that you get used to the warning and if/when there is a real problem you wouldn’t notice it!!!

Hi:

No this is not working via the chekcout page and any page that ssl uses. It is very strange. It works fine on the server with 1.3 script but the problem started when firefox 3.5 came out customers were complaining the ssl showed it was not secure. It works fine in internet explorer and firefox 3.0 and lower. Firefox 3.5 seems to be the issue.