SQL CALC error

Thank you for your suggestion, we constantly improve the quality of our product.

juky

This sql query occurs when you search through a large number of product filters. We have fixed this issue in the version 13.

Kind Regards.

[quote name=‘Unregistered’]Downfalls…

Cost more to upgrade then the actual cart.

Some useful third party modifications cost more than the cart.

Temperamental with certain hosting companies

simple bugs like (Unable to ship to your location) pops up and most store owners will not know until a good customer informs them.

Tax calculation is normally off by a couple cents.[/QUOTE]

I posted that yesterday… I guess I wasn’t logged in.

[quote name=‘juky’]i use CS Cart. this query totally damage my site please solve this

SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS products.product_id, descr1.product as product, products.tracking, products.feature_comparison, products.zero_price_action, products.product_type, products.tax_ids, products.weight, products.new_arrival, products.best_seller, products.featured, products.on_sale, products.position, products.express_shipping, products.in_stock, GROUP_CONCAT(IF(products_categories.link_type = ‘M’, CONCAT(products_categories.category_id, ‘M’), products_categories.category_id)) as category_ids, products_categories.category_id as category_id2, min_qty, max_qty, products.qty_step, products.list_qty_count, avail_since, buy_in_advance, popularity.total as popularity, products.product_code, products.amount, MIN(prices.price) as price, products.status, products.list_price, descr1.short_description, IF(descr1.short_description = ‘’, descr1.full_description, ‘’) as full_description, products.is_edp, IF(products.age_verification = ‘Y’, ‘Y’, IF(cscart_categories.age_verification = ‘Y’, ‘Y’, cscart_categories.parent_age_verification)) as age_verification, IF(products.age_limit > cscart_categories.age_limit, IF(products.age_limit > cscart_categories.parent_age_limit, products.age_limit, cscart_categories.parent_age_limit), IF(cscart_categories.age_limit > cscart_categories.parent_age_limit, cscart_categories.age_limit, cscart_categories.parent_age_limit)) as age_limit, cscart_seo_names.name as seo_name FROM cscart_products as products LEFT JOIN cscart_product_descriptions as descr1 ON descr1.product_id = products.product_id AND descr1.lang_code = ‘EN’ LEFT JOIN cscart_product_popularity as popularity ON popularity.product_id = products.product_id LEFT JOIN cscart_product_features_values ON cscart_product_features_values.product_id = products.product_id AND cscart_product_features_values.lang_code = ‘EN’ LEFT JOIN cscart_product_features_values as d_0 ON d_0.product_id = products.product_id AND d_0.lang_code = ‘EN’ LEFT JOIN cscart_product_features_values as d_1 ON d_1.product_id = products.product_id AND d_1.lang_code = ‘EN’ LEFT JOIN cscart_product_features_values as d_2 ON d_2.product_id = products.product_id AND d_2.lang_code = ‘EN’ LEFT JOIN cscart_product_features_values as d_3 ON d_3.product_id = products.product_id AND d_3.lang_code = ‘EN’ LEFT JOIN cscart_product_features_values as d_4 ON d_4.product_id = products.product_id AND d_4.lang_code = ‘EN’ LEFT JOIN cscart_product_features_values as d_5 ON d_5.product_id = products.product_id AND d_5.lang_code = ‘EN’ LEFT JOIN cscart_product_features_values as d_6 ON d_6.product_id = products.product_id AND d_6.lang_code = ‘EN’ LEFT JOIN cscart_product_features_values as d_7 ON d_7.product_id = products.product_id AND d_7.lang_code = ‘EN’ LEFT JOIN cscart_product_features_values as d_8 ON d_8.product_id = products.product_id AND d_8.lang_code = ‘EN’ LEFT JOIN cscart_product_features_values as d_9 ON d_9.product_id = products.product_id AND d_9.lang_code = ‘EN’ LEFT JOIN cscart_product_features_values as d_10 ON d_10.product_id = products.product_id AND d_10.lang_code = ‘EN’ LEFT JOIN cscart_product_features_values as d_11 ON d_11.product_id = products.product_id AND d_11.lang_code = ‘EN’ LEFT JOIN cscart_product_features_values as d_12 ON d_12.product_id = products.product_id AND d_12.lang_code = ‘EN’ LEFT JOIN cscart_product_prices as prices ON prices.product_id = products.product_id AND prices.lower_limit = 1 LEFT JOIN cscart_product_prices as prices_2 ON prices.product_id = prices_2.product_id AND prices_2.lower_limit = 1 AND prices_2.price < prices.price AND prices_2.usergroup_id IN (0, 0, 1) INNER JOIN cscart_products_categories as products_categories ON products_categories.product_id = products.product_id INNER JOIN cscart_categories ON cscart_categories.category_id = products_categories.category_id AND (cscart_categories.usergroup_ids = ‘’ OR FIND_IN_SET(0, cscart_categories.usergroup_ids) OR FIND_IN_SET(1, cscart_categories.usergroup_ids)) AND (products.usergroup_ids = ‘’ OR FIND_IN_SET(0, products.usergroup_ids) OR FIND_IN_SET(1, products.usergroup_ids)) AND cscart_categories.status IN (‘A’, ‘H’) AND products.status IN (‘A’) LEFT JOIN cscart_product_sales ON cscart_product_sales.product_id = products.product_id AND cscart_product_sales.category_id = products_categories.category_id LEFT JOIN cscart_seo_names ON cscart_seo_names.object_id = products.product_id AND cscart_seo_names.type = ‘p’ WHERE 1 AND d_0.variant_id = 167 AND d_1.variant_id = 168 AND d_2.variant_id = 169 AND d_3.variant_id = 172 AND d_4.variant_id = 173 AND d_5.variant_id = 267 AND d_6.variant_id = 268 AND d_7.variant_id = 269 AND d_8.variant_id = 270 AND d_9.variant_id = 271 AND d_10.variant_id = 273 AND d_11.variant_id = 275 AND d_12.variant_id = 301 AND prices.price >= 2001.00 AND prices.price <= 4000.00 AND products.new_arrival = ‘Y’ AND prices.usergroup_id IN (0, 0, 1) AND prices_2.price IS NULL GROUP BY products.product_id ORDER BY products.timestamp desc LIMIT 0, 12[/QUOTE]

What CS Cart version you on?

[quote name=‘KleriK’]Thank you for your suggestion, we constantly improve the quality of our product.

juky

This sql query occurs when you search through a large number of product filters. We have fixed this issue in the version 13.

Kind Regards.[/QUOTE]

Hello - I am on 2.0.12 and wanted to know if I upgrade to 2.0.13 if the problem will be solved or do I have to setup 2.0.13 from scratch and then migrate everything from 2.0.12?

Thanks

I just upgraded from 2.0.10 to 2.0.15, hope this problem is fixed, if not then will report back here

[quote name=‘badmaash’]I just upgraded from 2.0.10 to 2.0.15, hope this problem is fixed, if not then will report back here[/quote]

This may be caused by old /var/compiled/ & /var/cache/

clear those directories and make sure you do NOT have write permissions on config.local.php / index.tpl and admin.tpl