Something real odd going on with User Groups (MV3.0.1)

I (Administrator) created a User Group called “Stock Admin” and applied certain permissions.

I created my second Adminsitrator user (John) and provided it with the Stock Admin user group.

I logged out and logged back in [color=#ff0000]as John and I had full permissions.[/color]

I logged back in as [color=#ff0000]me (Administrator) and I only the Stock Admin permissions![/color]

I had to use John to manager my Administrator account as that was the only one that showed the User Groups tab.

However, even after I gave Administrator account, (All Privelages ), I cannot see any other User accounts I cannot see any User\Admins\Vendor Admins\Customers.

I can only see this with John’s Stock Admin account.

What’s even weird is tht, logged in as John, I tried to disable the Administrator account and i got a warning telling me it was not changed… except it did disable the account as when I tried to log in it failed.

Really struggling to figure out what’s going on. Any help would be much appreciated. Please do not hesitate to ask me any further questions.

Incidentally, prior to this problem, I had no user User groups tab appear even with the dummy accounts that come with CS Cart. I still don’t have User Groups appear.

Edit: I created another admin account called Mary with full admin permissions, except:

1. Just like the Administrator account I could not see the User groups tab so can’t modify anyones permissons.

2. Mary can only see her own account in users. John can see everyones account and the default Administrator can now see everyones but can’t delete John (No link) and can’t assign priveleages as the User Groups tab is missing.

:(

Hello apple,

Thank you for your message.

We are sorry to hear that you experience this problem. Unfortunately, we have failed to reproduce it in standard CS-Cart 3.0.1 Multi-Vendor Edition. In order that we can help you in this matter, we need to examine this issue on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team