Some products missing after upgrade

Well, I decided to start the upgrade process from 2.0.14 to 2.1.1. I am doing my upgrade on my localhost so that I won’t mess up my live site.

I’ve been able to get the site upgraded and have modified my files to make the site look the way I want.

The problem I am having is that some of my products are missing on my front end. The products show up in the filters, but yet I can’t get to them.

Here is a screen shot of my missing products:

Here are my products in my admin:

Anybody have any ideas?

Thank you,

Brandon

Brandon have you checked the products to see if they are in the correct category?

What I mean is are they in a category/subcategory that doesn’t exist!

Ok, I figured out what the problem is and I have an idea on how to fix it, but I can’t quite figure out the syntax.

After doing a lot of digging, I learned that the products I am missing were assigned a different company id than the products that show up fine. The products that show up fine were assigned to company “0” and the products that I am missing were asigned to companies 14 and 15.

I’m not really sure why this happened, but when I change the company id to 0 the products show back up.

What I need now is a mysql statement that changes all the company id s to 0. I’ve tried figuring this out with Google, but unfortunately I haven’t gotten it yet.

To help anyone out with this I need to change:

cscart_products company_id to 0

I really appreciate any help you guys can give.

Brandon

I replied to this but it disappeared

This should set all products to company_id 0

UPDATE cscart_products SET company_id=0;

Thanks Scott, that worked perfect. Now I can see all my products.

A few more things to fix and I think I can make my site live with 2.1.1

Brandon

I have the same issue after I upgraded to 2.1.1. Can you tell me where you restored the - UPDATE cscart_products SET company_id=0;

I believe you just restore that file to > Database >> Restore

Correct?

Thanks - :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote name=‘brandonvd’]Thanks Scott, that worked perfect. Now I can see all my products.

A few more things to fix and I think I can make my site live with 2.1.1

Brandon[/QUOTE]

I have the same issue after I upgraded to 2.1.1. Can you tell me where you restored the - UPDATE cscart_products SET company_id=0;I believe you just restore that file to > Database >> Restore

Correct?

Thanks,

Steve’o:D