Some Important Addons For The Cart

Hi, i want ti notify some important addons that shoud be present in the cs-cart administation…

1 ) PUT A THUMBNAIL NEAR THE PRODUCT ORDERED IN THE ORDER INVOICE

2 ) REAL PRODUCT INVENTORY (HOW MANY QUANTITY PRODUCTS REALLY I’ HAVE IN THE SHOP??)

3) PAYEMENT PROCESS DEPENDING FROM THE STATE I WILL SHIP THE PRODUCT AND MORE COMPLEX SHIPPING COST…for example:

IF I HAVE I CLIENT THAT LIVE IN ABU DABI, FOR THIS STATE IS ONLY POSSIBLE TO PAY WITH CC (PAYPAL,THEN DISABLE ANY OTHER PAYEMENT FORM) AND SHIP COST FORMULA IS (80 EURO + 2% OF TOTAL AMOUNT OF THE ORDER)

4) GOOGLE SITEMAP MODULE HAVE A LIMIT CAPACITY, IN FACT, IF I HAVE A LOTS OF PAGE TO UPLOAD IN XML FILE, IF THE SIZE EXCEDED 6MB MUST BE GENERATE AN OTHER XML FILE TO APPEND (SITEMAP2.XML 3…4 ECC)

THANKS FOR GOOD PRODUCT THE PROGRAMMERS IS MAKING…

[quote name=‘crisbadia@gmail.com’]

2 ) REAL PRODUCT INVENTORY (HOW MANY PRODUCT REALLY I’ HAVE IN THE SHOP??)

[/QUOTE]

Isn’t this feature already included in CS-Cart ? or perhaps you mean something else ?

Aside from the ALLCAPs being annoying, this post is in the wrong section - it belongs in “Wishlists & Feature requests”.

Regarding #2, what do you mean “real product inventory”?

For item #3, create Localizations (under the Shipping/taxes menu). You can then apply these localizations to Payment methods, Shipping methods, Pages, Banners, etc. If you create localizations, you will need to assign them to your categories and products otherwise the storefront catalog will be empty.

Bob

I Love When Bob Steps In. Bang Bang, Left And Right. Sorted! Sayonara.

[quote name=‘hbtrading’]Isn’t this feature already included in CS-Cart ? or perhaps you mean something else ?[/quote]

Yes its included in data feeds but without Photos…

[quote name=‘jobosales’]Aside from the ALLCAPs being annoying, this post is in the wrong section - it belongs in “Wishlists & Feature requests”.

Regarding #2, what do you mean “real product inventory”?

For item #3, create Localizations (under the Shipping/taxes menu). You can then apply these localizations to Payment methods, Shipping methods, Pages, Banners, etc. If you create localizations, you will need to assign them to your categories and products otherwise the storefront catalog will be empty.

Bob[/quote]

Thanks for explain this method (i didnt use localizations…)

To add Related product associated at the single or multiple product i’ve Just solved, i create a custom block related product…

Pardon for the wrong place and caps on…

Glad you are getting things sorted.

I still do not understand your inventory issue. Are you saying that the inventory quantity is not reduced when orders are placed?

Bob

No no, the inventory is actually updated when you place an order, I just need that cs-cart save me a pdf when getting the inventory of a certain category, because actually I have more than 5000 articles posted and a really great store. …

However and ‘well done the work of the modules of data feeds, I only need just a PDF that I put the images next to the product, so’ as in the PDF orders.

Thanks Bob…