Solution For Known Issues

Hi,

I upgraded to 4.2.4 and have encountered a number of previously reported issues, specifically:[list=1]

[]PayPal (Standard) add-on does not charge customer for the shipping as was indicated in the cart

[
]Unable to edit/remove the demo logo field from the cart; save of changes to the theme are 'ignored' and a prompt for styles come up

[/list]

Both of the above have been mentioned in these forums, however either no solution was documented or the link to the solution is broken.

Would appreciate it if someone can let me know up to resolve these issues - as our store has been down for over a week while I've been wrestling with these problems.

Many thanks,

-Alex

Please look in bugtracker for solutions to reported bugs.

Thanks for the suggestion. I did look through the bugtrack issues and found [color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]#005298 relating to the issue of shipping info not being communicated to PayPal Standard. The fix was for v4.2.2 and earlier.[/size][/font][/color]

[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][color=#1c2837][size=3]My store is based upon 4.2.4 - with PayPal now supported via an add-on. I searched around and located the paypal.php file - but was unable to locate a statement as indicated in the issue resolution. I was also unable to find information on this issue with the 4.2.4 cart.[/size][/color][/font]

[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][color=#1c2837][size=3]Is there an 'alternative' resolution for the 4.2.4 cart?[/size][/color][/font]