Social Media Sign In Doesn't Generate New User Email

Hi there,

We've been using social media sign in with hybrid auth using linkedin and google but we have noticed that when a first time user sign's up on the website using any of them, then no email is sent to him. I mean whenever a user sign's up using form, he receives an email but when he sign's in for the first time using any of the hybrid auth, he doesn't get any first time emails.

How can we fix this in mv 4.1.3?

Regards

Hello NaMo!

[quote name='NaMo' timestamp='1396896168' post='181184']

Hi there,

We've been using social media sign in with hybrid auth using linkedin and google but we have noticed that when a first time user sign's up on the website using any of them, then no email is sent to him. I mean whenever a user sign's up using form, he receives an email but when he sign's in for the first time using any of the hybrid auth, he doesn't get any first time emails.

How can we fix this in mv 4.1.3?

Regards

[/quote]

Thank you for the message.

I am sorry to hear that you experience this issue. There is no such a well-known bug in CS-Cart. The problem requires examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team