So what's the next step?

We’ve been up and running for a few years now and have seen stable sales and numbers of unique visitors for some time. We come up on the first page of serps in google and all for most of our key words and phrases. We publish a new sitemap weekly or bi monthly and upload our products to Google Base.

But we want more!

We have yet to be successful at getting listed in DMOZ. We still get Google notices for duplicate meta data and there are some html errors in our code somewhere but for the most part the site is quite successful.

What do you think needs to be done to increase unique visitors and sales?

I realize this to be a broad question with multiple potential solutions but we’re kinda at a loss here as to what to do next.

Start a PPC campaign? But thinking that is done early on to get the site established…

Obviously need to eliminate html errors and duplicate meta data though getting rid of duplicate meta data has proved difficult for the last year and trying to find the html errors has been fruitless as we struggle to locate the specific files needing correction. We have no problem hiring someone to look into this for us but don’t think that is going to double our visits and sales. We could be wrong!

we are looking for any input you have.

Thanks for your time.

Eric

[quote name=‘fenwick’]We’ve been up and running for a few years now and have seen stable sales and numbers of unique visitors for some time. We come up on the first page of serps in google and all for most of our key words and phrases. We publish a new sitemap weekly or bi monthly and upload our products to Google Base.

But we want more!

We have yet to be successful at getting listed in DMOZ. We still get Google notices for duplicate meta data and there are some html errors in our code somewhere but for the most part the site is quite successful.

What do you think needs to be done to increase unique visitors and sales?

I realize this to be a broad question with multiple potential solutions but we’re kinda at a loss here as to what to do next.

Start a PPC campaign? But thinking that is done early on to get the site established…

Obviously need to eliminate html errors and duplicate meta data though getting rid of duplicate meta data has proved difficult for the last year and trying to find the html errors has been fruitless as we struggle to locate the specific files needing correction. We have no problem hiring someone to look into this for us but don’t think that is going to double our visits and sales. We could be wrong!

we are looking for any input you have.

Thanks for your time.

Eric[/quote]

Hi Eric,

Let me know if you interested in me working your magic.

There is a lot that can be done and alot that must be done depending on your direction.

Kindest Regards,

Jesse-Lee Stringer