Snorocket Invoicing/Quote Add-On

Can anyone that has purchased/using this add-on answer some basic questions? I am seriously considering it but need some questions answered, haven’t seen Sno comment on anything in forever.

[URL=“http://www.snorocket.com/addons/quote-invoicing-addon.html”]http://www.snorocket.com/addons/quote-invoicing-addon.html[/URL]

Is this still being supported/updated?

Were the bugs I read about tax ever resolved?<br />
Can you add your logo to the quote/invoice? I didn’t see it on any screen shots.

Does anyone have any direct feedback on it?

Sno if you are still around could you answer any of the above as well?

Thanks

Doesn’t allow for product features if I recall.

Best to check his forum

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]Doesn’t allow for product features if I recall.

Best to check his forum[/QUOTE]

Jesse, yea, I checked his forums, there were tumbleweeds blowing thru …lol

That’s what makes me hesitate buying this if there is no support. I haven’t seen any other add-on like this and suits my needs very well.

Have you seen anything like this by another dev, or can you make one? :slight_smile:

[quote name=‘jhagg’]Jesse, yea, I checked his forums, there were tumbleweeds blowing thru …lol

That’s what makes me hesitate buying this if there is no support. I haven’t seen any other add-on like this and suits my needs very well.

Have you seen anything like this by another dev, or can you make one? :)[/QUOTE]

Hi, I contacted him from his site. He’s not answering very quick on weekends but good during the week.

Hope it helps.

D.

i use it, great addon, but it doesn’t resolve the problems for the tax, i can’t use it in production actually

Yes to all the questions and the tax bug is being fixed in the 2.2.1 update when it is released - Sno

in 2.1.4 admin.php?dispatch=invoicing.manage

I get 404 page not found? Any known reason?

My admin.php is renamed and configured in config php as should be.

SOLVED

SKIN dir permission problem…

[quote name='snorocket' timestamp='1307969419' post='114882']

Yes to all the questions and the tax bug is being fixed in the 2.2.1 update when it is released - Sno

[/quote]

Hi Sno,

I bought the addon today, but in my downloads section it says the link is expired. Order #2833, I am doin work on quotes today and really need the add-on today, can you please fix this or just send me the add-on?

Thanks in advance.

[quote name='jhagg' timestamp='1309644760' post='116148']

Hi Sno,

I bought the addon today, but in my downloads section it says the link is expired. Order #2833, I am doin work on quotes today and really need the add-on today, can you please fix this or just send me the add-on?

Thanks in advance.

[/quote]

Thanks for getting this taken care of Sno!

So I have the add on set up and it really is great. If the tax issue will be fixed its wonderful.

Also, I was under the impression when you typed in Product ID for items you are quoting it would populate the items from your cart as choices? If it does not work this way could it? Then when you sold the quote it was accepted it sold them out of your inventory?

Also when the quote is emailed can it email the accept/decline buttons on the actual quote like when you are logged in?

Would be truly powerful at this point!

[quote name='jhagg' timestamp='1309658146' post='116152']

Thanks for getting this taken care of Sno!

So I have the add on set up and it really is great. If the tax issue will be fixed its wonderful.

Also, I was under the impression when you typed in Product ID for items you are quoting it would populate the items from your cart as choices? If it does not work this way could it? Then when you sold the quote it was accepted it sold them out of your inventory?

Also when the quote is emailed can it email the accept/decline buttons on the actual quote like when you are logged in?

Would be truly powerful at this point!

[/quote]

Is there a way to change the starting Quote # like there is invoice # in settings? I don't see it.

Also the email it sends comes with quote# in the header I would like to eliminate this since its in big bold letters on the quote itself. (see pic)

Can you help?

Quote Addon Email.jpg

This still does not allow me to send a quote (from admin) or ask for a quote (as a customer)if the users email address already exists… Sno has looked at it for me this last week and enabled a fresh download but can anyone else use the same email for a quote over and over again? or is it still not right.

John

Just discovered when I check out as a customer to pay for a quote this breif message appears (see screenshot) The site functions and the quote appears as paid in the admin but I thought Id post the error message,if anyone has had it before that is also using the product designer.

[attachment=4726:func.jpg]

This is line 644
{
fn_rm(DIR_PRODUCT_DESIGNER_DATA . $user_id . '/' . $product_id . '/' . $design_id);
$dir_content = fn_get_dir_contents(DIR_PRODUCT_DESIGNER_DATA . $user_id . '/' . $product_id, true, true);
if (empty($dir_content)) {
fn_rm(DIR_PRODUCT_DESIGNER_DATA . $user_id . '/' . $product_id);
fn_pd_remove_empty_dir(DIR_PRODUCT_DESIGNER_DATA . $user_id);
}

and line 441

foreach ($products as $v) {
$_company_id = !empty($v['company_id']) ? $v['company_id'] : 0;
$companies[$_company_id] = $_company_id;
}

I guess it is to do with the customer that the quote/invoice is generated for is given a temp user_id and company_id.

John

func.jpg

Hi Sno

I am interested in your add-on. I was wondering if the issues that were described here were solved in the latest release available from your web site. Please let me know. I am using 2.2.5

Thanks