Smartoptimizer help

So my site is on: www.blahblahmysite.com/shop

I installed the smartoptimizer under the /shop folder

Copied the .htaccess content to the .htaccess under the /shop folder on the very top.

The problem is, the page only displays texts and images to the left with no background or anything. The permission is set on the smartoptimizer folders just fine. Is there something else I’m missing?

[quote name=‘btrials’]So my site is on: www.blahblahmysite.com/shop

I installed the smartoptimizer under the /shop folder

Copied the .htaccess content to the .htaccess under the /shop folder on the very top.

The problem is, the page only displays texts and images to the left with no background or anything. The permission is set on the smartoptimizer folders just fine. Is there something else I’m missing?[/quote]

Remove .htaccess from /smartoptimizer/

That fixed it, seeing data on the cache folder now. Thank you! :smiley:

[COLOR=“DarkOrchid”]Picking up on this older thread because this is exactly what I am seeing…but i am also getting the following error:[/COLOR]

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: File exists in /home/affyours/public_html/core/fn.fs.php on line 114

[COLOR=“DarkOrchid”]Anyone know what it is telling me ?

I just had to delete all the S/O coding in the root directory.htaccess to clear up the horrors of both admin and the front end.

Any suggestions ? I really loved the SPEED…but there was no website left associated with the speed :frowning:

p.s. Don’t know if this is a hint, but there is nothing collecting in the S/O cache. What did “I” do wrong NOW :p[/COLOR]

I can't get it to work either. Not without breaking the layout as described in #1. His solution didn't work for me. Love to hear of any other tricks anyone did to get it to work.

This right here:

RewriteRule ^(.*.(js|css))$ smartoptimizer/?$1

is what makes it go bonkers.

[quote name='dotell' timestamp='1327483370' post='129900']

I can't get it to work either. Not without breaking the layout as described in #1. His solution didn't work for me. Love to hear of any other tricks anyone did to get it to work.

This right here:

RewriteRule ^(.*.(js|css))$ smartoptimizer/?$1

is what makes it go bonkers.

[/quote]

I actually finally made this work. It was a matter of moving the smartoptimizer folder into the /store/ folder.