SKU/Code Column in Admin - resize?

I have searched the forums and have looked through the files - but I cannot find where to adjust the size of the column for the SKU/Code column in admin CP.

I have looked at the DB and I see it can have up to 32 characters, but since the Column is so small, I cannot see the whole SKU in the column.

Can someone tell me which file I need to adjust in order make the column wider so I can see the whole SKU.

This is for Vers. 2.06

Thanks

EagleRose

There are 4 options they use in the code: blank(default), short, medium, long. Try medium or long. There are hooks in this file but I haven’t read enough of jobo’s threads to school me on them.

/base/admin/views/products/manage.tpl:

[quote name=‘Tool Outfitters’]There are hooks in this file but I haven’t read enough of jobo’s threads to school me on them.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, tbirnseth’s Local Configuration add-on is only set up for the customer side.

CS-Cart is putting hooks into admin TPLs but they have not provided documentation telling us how to use them or their “My changes” add-on. Hopefully, some information on their use will be forthcoming soon.

Bob