Skin won't change

Bought a new skin today and added it to the site and I can see the folder in the repository.

Changed the skin to the new one but only a few images chaned like logo. Couldn't work out what was wrong even deleted the cache so changed it back to the basic skin.

Just had another look at it and now when I change the skin only basic shows. The directory under the skin selector box always show the path to the new skin but the skin never changes.

Hi, are you sure the skin you bought is compatible with your cs-cart version? I had a similar problem when I tried to use a skin I had bought for 2.2.4 and used it on 3.03.

[quote name='Belzibot' timestamp='1351816360' post='148170']

Hi, are you sure the skin you bought is compatible with your cs-cart version? I had a similar problem when I tried to use a skin I had bought for 2.2.4 and used it on 3.03.

[/quote]

Well in has version 3.03 in a large banner, I won't name the seller or the theme as they advertise it on here.

I've emailed them and hope I get a response soon…although the site won't go live till a month or so.

Did you have any luck getting the skin to show/install? What was the solution if you were able to make it work.

Thanks!

Hi, the people I bought the new skin off sorted it out.

All I can say if when I looked into it I was surprised to see two skins with the same name, one “basic” and one “Basic”. After it was sort only “basic” and the new skin remained,

I say surprised because I have never changed anything other then do updates via the admin section.