Skin Permission - Block Manager - Layout

Hi

I am trying to edit and style a new skin for my customer

1.35 I modified a base skin, keeping all the important code, but moving and styling CSS and some of the TPL code

I have done the same with V2 - started with new_vision_blue and modified it to suit

How ever I receive the following error when trying to re order or create blocks

Warning: file_put_contents(/home/djboxie/public_html/skins/new_vision_blue/customer/blocks/locations/index/top.tpl) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/djboxie/public_html/controllers/admin/block_manager.php on line 683

If the page does not redirect automatically in 10 seconds, please click on this link: continue

The website is www.djbox.ie

Its version 2.06

PS Any new projects I ever try will be in 1.35sp4

figured it out

each tpl file requires chmod 777 to modify layout
(Well so the client can move bits about)

Pretty happy with my skin, as it is almost identical to the photoshop rough i knocked up

both using 1.35sp4 looking pretty hot too

Warning: file_put_contents(/home/classicr/public_html/skins/basic/customer/blocks/locations/all_pages/left.tpl) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/classicr/public_html/controllers/admin/block_manager.php on line 683

When bestsellers block is on Home Page, I can change appearance to links thumb, and other options.

My problem is when bestsellers block is on all pages, pages, products, categories, and others , I change text links appearance to links thumb and save it. It still come back to text links!!! Is it the program bug or need some special procedures to set it up???:rolleyes: