Skin Error

Whenever i change the skin to “aquarelle_green” it gives an error on the front panel. :frowning:

Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: “side_boxes/categories.tpl” in /mounted-storage/home70c/sub009/sc40436-KDND/miraclextreme.com/shopping/classes/templater/Smarty.class.php on line 1095

all other skin are working except this one.

Please help

Means that the file does not exist or permissions are denied.

Try CHMODing all folders and files within skins as 777

Thanks, i will see this later

i have one problem also, i delete all category names and their products when the default items are there while on installation. I want to add new products , but when i add new products and category than there is no items coming on the front webpage, i already add 10 items, but no items are their on the front page, if you help also this pplease. :confused:

admin > Look and Feel > Organize home page

Products will not just appear in the home page, you have to manually add them.

[url]yourdomain.com

thanks ,

My another problem,

i make a 4 Shipping method and 1 local shipping , but when i try to checkout and choose country USA , there is no option comes for shipping and it says

“Unfortunately no shipping options are available for your location.

Please contact us and we will see about delivering to you.”

But my all options are available , how should i make a shipping option for international customer while on checkout.

ship.jpg

[quote name=‘miracles’]thanks ,

My another problem,

i make a 4 Shipping method and 1 local shipping , but when i try to checkout and choose country USA , there is no option comes for shipping and it says

“Unfortunately no shipping options are available for your location.

Please contact us and we will see about delivering to you.”

But my all options are available , how should i make a shipping option for international customer while on checkout.[/quote]

Please create a new thread.