Sitemap on Footer

Hi,

I would like to show sitemap on footer.So, i the contents of

skins/basic/customer/views/sitemap/view.tpl and pasted into

/skins/basic/customer/addons/my_changes/hooks/index/bottom.override.tpl .

I have “My Changes” addon active.

The problem is the sitemap contents on footer are only displayed if i click sitemap link, on all other pages sitemap contents are not displayed on the footer. I think this is mainly due to its dynamic nature of the view.tpl file.

Is there any method to display always sitemap contents on footer ?

Any help?

thanks.

Hello,

Anyone know how to display the content in the sitemap page in the footer?

maybe

include the “index.php?dispatch=sitemap.view” in the footer

but how? i need some help,

Best Regards

Hoko

Any help?

There anybody out there?

[quote name=‘Hoko’]Hello,

Anyone know how to display the content in the sitemap page in the footer?

maybe

include the “index.php?dispatch=sitemap.view” in the footer

but how? i need some help,

Best Regards

Hoko[/QUOTE]

Hello, Hoko

Some code modifications are required to implement this feature. We would be happy to assist you in this matter within our technical support service. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk if you have support credits or an active support period.

Thank you.

Every time i need include a page i need pay extra modifications?!

I think this is not correct from the CS-Cart support team.

Please people leave more opinions about this situation?

[quote name=‘Hoko’]Every time i need include a page i need pay extra modifications?!

I think this is not correct from the CS-Cart support team.

Please people leave more opinions about this situation?[/QUOTE]

Hello Hoko,

Please note that CS-Cart is an open-source software, it can be customized to meet your needs. So you can modify the code by yourself or hire some developer for this. The code modifications are offered via these Community Forums.

Thank you.

Mikhail Ponomarev

CS-Cart Support team

Ok… where i can find information about include de content “index.php?dispatch=sitemap.view” in my footer site?

This will be a nice feature to the next release of CS-Cart,

other e-commerce have this available!

[quote name=‘Hoko’]Ok… where i can find information about include de content “index.php?dispatch=sitemap.view” in my footer site?

[/quote]

I advise you to visit our site. [url]http://docs.cs-cart.com/[/url]

[quote]

This will be a nice feature to the next release of CS-Cart,

other e-commerce have this available![/QUOTE]

Thank you for sharing your suggestions with us.

I would like to inform you that since recently we have used the UserVoice service to accept new feature requests and suggestions on improving CS-Cart (but any software bugs should be posted here - http://forum.cs-cart.com/vbugs.php):

http://cscart.uservoice.com

This service helps us to give an impartial estimation of the necessity to create a certain feature. Any CS-Cart user who is registered on CS-Cart Forums can vote for a feature and offer their own one. The most popular features have good chances to be developed and added to the nearest CS-Cart releases.

We would like to ask you to post your suggestion to the CS-Cart forum at uservoice.com or provide us with all the details of the desired functionality so that we could post your request on your behalf. The detailed information and explanation why this feature is important to be implemented will help it to earn more votes and probably be among the top features that might be added to CS-Cart.

We look forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Mikhail Ponomarev

CS-Cart Support team