Site Working On High Resolutions Display

Hi.

I have a question for you maybe you can help me. When i run my website(www.depozituldepiscine.ro) on high resolution (like [font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]1680x1050 or 1920x1080[/size][/font]) the site is on the center of the screen.

What options are on 4.1.2 to have website displayed properly on different display resolutions?

Thanks.

Cristian.

[quote name='lohanc' timestamp='1396332297' post='180599']

Hi.

I have a question for you maybe you can help me. When i run my website(www.depozituldepiscine.ro) on high resolution (like [font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]1680x1050 or 1920x1080[/size][/font]) the site is on the center of the screen.

What options are on 4.1.2 to have website displayed properly on different display resolutions?

Thanks.

Cristian.

[/quote] There is currently no responsive themes in CS Cart, There are a few available to purchase from developers, I think that there might be some being released in the next version, but not sure.

Alan

You can use Properties within Design/Layouts (hover over layout name in left hand list) to change to fixed width, fluid or fixed.

Make sure to set your maximal and minimal widths appropriately. I use 1920 and 720.

[quote name='lohanc' timestamp='1396332297' post='180599'] Hi. I have a question for you maybe you can help me. When i run my website(www.depozituldepiscine.ro) on high resolution (like [font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]1680x1050 or 1920x1080[/size][/font]) the site is on the center of the screen. What options are on 4.1.2 to have website displayed properly on different display resolutions? Thanks. Cristian. [/quote]

CS-Cart said that responsive theme will released in few weeks (in the beta status).

Thanks. I will try it.Problem is that i made something on UI and i can't acces SWITCH layout - main - proprieties - to change layout. (I think i cloned a theme and i dont know what to do next - print screen attached)

Another problem i have is Internet explorer 8 browser + cs cart 4 on my website depozituldepiscine.ro

On some computers doesnt load at all, on others very slow and with errors.

Thanks.