Site Visits

Hi,

The number of visits to my site has dropped by at least 1/3 compared to last year. CS-cart did some works on my site to make some changes and afterwards all the add-on's were disabled including the SEO so I'm wondering if this is the reason the traffic has dropped so much. I've reinstalled the ones I was using now but the visits to my site haven't picked up. Does anyone have any advise as to how to get more traffic to my site?

That is the biggest reason because all seo links will not work and search engine will drop your site ranks. You might take a look at our canonical url addon which has fixed cs-cart duplicate content and other seo problems: CS-Cart SEO Ultimate: Canonical URL + Google Rich Snippets + SEO Name History + More

Thank you for your reply. A cs-cart technician took a look at my site and said the SEO add-on was not working properly for my language. I just wondered how this could have happened after having some simple changes made to the store. It was working fine before, I had much more traffic and orders. :(

[quote name=‘Saloula’ timestamp=‘1403061244’ post=‘185953’]

Thank you for your reply. A cs-cart technician took a look at my site and said the SEO add-on was not working properly for my language. I just wondered how this could have happened after having some simple changes made to the store. It was working fine before, I had much more traffic and orders. :(

[/quote]

Why you did not ask them?

Why on earth didn't I? Instead I run around getting quotes to fix it! Good advice.