Site does not show properly on firefox?

Hi i am not sure if there is a resolution for this but my homepage is fine on google chrome and IE but on firefox my banners are displayed on the extreme right of the page?

do i need to recode my work again or is there a test/ process to make my site firefox compatible?

again any help would be greatly appreciated

Hello limbomania,

Thank you for your message.

The problem requires examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

IVE ALREADY ADDED, NOW WHAT HAPPENS?

If you've submitted a ticket AND added your access info as described by Pavel, you basically sit and wait until they respond. That will probably be tomorrow at the earliest since they are in Russia and their work day is probably ending or ended.

You should consider keeping a test version of your site in a subfolder of your server so that you can test out your modifications without messing up your live site.

Hello limbomania,

Thank you for keeping me informed. Our technical support engineer will contact you in the corresponding ticket at the first opportunity.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

You might want to check the content alignment of the grid that your banners block is in. I set mine to full width, you might have it set to right. Either that or you have some other size issue with your grid or block. Firefox typically gives you EXACTLY what you are asking for. Also, try using the Firebug addon for Firefox and see if it isn't in a CSS class.