Simtech Development: Loyalty Program For Our Customers

We have launched the Loyalty Program for users of Simtech Development add-ons. All shoppers in our Add-on Store automatically become members of the program. It includes four statuses with different rewards, and extra privileges.

Rewards are based on different levels of spending. For example, once your spendings on our add-ons for CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor platforms reach USD 100, you get a Pro status with 20% discount on our add-ons. The higher your status, the greater your benefits.

Here are the available statuses and the related bonuses:

Facebook promotions

Once a new add-on is launched, we make a post on Facebook about it. The post contains the link to the product page and the promo code. The promo code allows to buy the add-on with a 50% discount within the first 24 hours after the release. During this period the product page can be accessed only by following the given link.

Mailing campaigns

Each month we send out the changelog for Simtech Development add-ons. It contains information about the changes implemented within the previous month and the newly released add-ons. Usually we make a special offer to our customers. Be sure to look out for our changelogs.

Access to secret sales

Get access to exclusive offers and promotions to our members. From time to time we will hold special add-on sales available only to Expert and VIP members.

Priority in technical support

VIP members’ requests about the add-ons (their functionality, installation process, compatibility, etc.) have the highest priority and answered in the first place.

Discounts on add-ons and themes

The discount on Simtech Development add-ons and themes depends on the program status. The higher the status, the bigger discount. You can get up to 40% off.

You are welcome to join in!

Thank you, I have purchased this Add-On and it will be really good for our store. I just have one question; is there a way to EXCLUDE certain usergroups? For example, we have wholesale customers who spend a lot more than a retail customer - I do not want them receiving reward points and loyalty benefits.

If there is a file I can edit in the Add-On to say; do NOT include the following usergroups, that would be very helpful thanks.

Cheers, Scott.

Thank you, I have purchased this Add-On and it will be really good for our store. I just have one question; is there a way to EXCLUDE certain usergroups? For example, we have wholesale customers who spend a lot more than a retail customer - I do not want them receiving reward points and loyalty benefits.

If there is a file I can edit in the Add-On to say; do NOT include the following usergroups, that would be very helpful thanks.

Cheers, Scott.

Hello Scott,

I suppose all your wholesale customers have special user group. So you can try to configure promotion with such conditions:

User group equal to "Gold" (for example)

and

User group not equal to "Wholesale"

Hi Oleg, thank you for the fast reply, I can see this will work for the promotions, but because each loyalty usergroup is based on how many $ they have spent (order total) my wholesale customers will be moved into a 'gold' or other loyalty group automatically won't they?

They will also be granted reward points as I have set each tier of my loyalty program to offer reward points.

Thank you, Scott.

Hi Oleg, thank you for the fast reply, I can see this will work for the promotions, but because each loyalty usergroup is based on how many $ they have spent (order total) my wholesale customers will be moved into a 'gold' or other loyalty group automatically won't they?

They will also be granted reward points as I have set each tier of my loyalty program to offer reward points.

Thank you, Scott.

Hello Scott,

You would like to set forbidden user groups for each loyalty card and if a customer has one of these user groups active, then he/she does not get new user group from loyalty program. Do I understand you correctly?

Hi Oleg, yes I am saying that all CS Cart users should have the ability to exclude usergroups from the Loyalty Program as they choose.

I can't be the only one that doesn't want the risk of any usergroup at all being opted into the Loyalty Program based simply on purchase total.

Most CS Cart users would have a wholesale usergroup, professional discount, friend discount and so on. They simply do not want those customers to ever be a part of a loyalty program which is generally speaking a retail initiative.

Thanks, Scott.

To give another example, Simtech offer a loyalty program in that the more Add-Ons you purchase, the cheaper they get. I myself have purchased many.

But I am sure you would not want that offer to be available to a reseller (if for example a reseller sold your Add-ons). A reseller would already be receiving a deep discount. Your loyalty program is for your regular retail customers.

To give another example, Simtech offer a loyalty program in that the more Add-Ons you purchase, the cheaper they get. I myself have purchased many.

But I am sure you would not want that offer to be available to a reseller (if for example a reseller sold your Add-ons). A reseller would already be receiving a deep discount. Your loyalty program is for your regular retail customers.

I understand the situation. Thank you for your suggestion. I will share it with our managers.