Show this page in a popup window not working! 3.02

Hello,

For the page content there is an option “Show this page in a popup window” (very good one!).

If I understand this functionality right it has to show up the content in the pop up window on top of the current content instead of loading this page.

I marked and unmarked this option but there is NO effect… It is just loading this page instead of pop up.

Do I have to mark something else in global configuration to make it work? Somebody has the same problem?

Just tried on the DEMO site of CS CART and it does not make any effect if changing this option…

Can someone explain what this option for?

It could be mod security. There is a small bug preventing some windows from opening (check the bug tracker) - however your issue appears to be server related (using 3.0.2) fresh install.

in bug tracker I only found your post about[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif] Inconsistency of Product Tab 'Popups' + Broken Functionality.[/font][/size] But there is still not solution as I can see…

From another hand If it would be server related problem then another pop ups like description, tags, etc (product tabs) would not work BUT they work perfect. This issue is only with pages!

But if it is really server problem then why it does not work on CS CART demo store?

You've got to provide some links for me to review, otherwise it's lost upon me.

If's quite plausible that it's CS-Cart but I've got no way to verify that with the exception of my own website/store testing.

Thanks Jesse,

the point is that I test it on local. That is why I was reffering on CS CART demo online, where “show in pop up” for pages does not work as well…If you configure for example “contact form page” with pop up option marked and test it in storefront, it will not pop up…

Does pop up work for “pages” in your store?

[quote name='sok777' timestamp='1344872385' post='142789']

Thanks Jesse,

the point is that I test it on local. That is why I was reffering on CS CART demo online, where “show in pop up” for pages does not work as well…If you configure for example “contact form page” with pop up option marked and test it in storefront, it will not pop up…

Does pop up work for “pages” in your store?

[/quote]

They do, however are buggy per the bug report. Reviews & attachments is broken, features work flawlessly.

Thanks Jesse,

well, I reported bug as could not find any solution why it does not work only for “content pages”. Here is a bug report link

Hope we get a solution from CS team soon.