Show Sidebar Blocks Only for Some Pages

I have some pages on my website which I want to show without the sidebar with the categories menu and other blocks. However, I have other pages which I want to show with the sidebar.

Is there an easy way to do it?

[quote name='guyrotberg' timestamp='1311276129' post='117918']

I have some pages on my website which I want to show without the sidebar with the categories menu and other blocks. However, I have other pages which I want to show with the sidebar.

Is there an easy way to do it?

[/quote]

Is this for particular products? If so, the “editing product” page has one “blocks” tab. It allows you to add/enable/disable block for that particular product. This is a nice feature of cs-cart.

I have a problem with this. I don't want the right column block enabled on the 'Order details' page (the page the customer sees directly after they have placed their order. The only page I want this block enabled is on the homepage, but in order to do this, I have to enable it for 'All pages', and then disable the remainder of the pages except 'Homepage'. But it still appears on 'Order details'.

So, is there a way to enable a block for only the Homepage, and disable for EVERY other page?

Thanks

Mike