Show Price only to registered customers

Hello,

I was trying to play with the CS-Cart options to see if there was a way to show just the product with no price to casual visitors. But I want to show the price if the user is registered and logged in. Is there a easy way to do this in CS-Cart?

I’ve tried showing a $0.00 price in the product details while adding a price for “quantity 1” in the QTY discounts tab. Unfortunately, this did not work :frowning:

[quote name=‘phantomcables’]Hello,

I was trying to play with the CS-Cart options to see if there was a way to show just the product with no price to casual visitors. But I want to show the price if the user is registered and logged in. Is there a easy way to do this in CS-Cart?

I’ve tried showing a $0.00 price in the product details while adding a price for “quantity 1” in the QTY discounts tab. Unfortunately, this did not work :([/QUOTE]

You might be able to do this with UserGroups and make it so you have to be logged in.

Hi Barry, thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, I did try that but the product itself vanishes as soon as I make it available only to registered users. I’m hoping for an option to show the entire product with no pricing for casual visitors and if u log in then you can see the price and be able to add it to the cart.

Found a solution, thanks to a very helpful CS-Cart agent. Apparently, this is already a feature in CS-Cart, one just has to go to the Administration tab/Settings/Users cart

There’s a drop down box for Allow shopping for unlogged customers where u can choose different options. I completely missed this one.

[quote name=‘phantomcables’]Found a solution, thanks to a very helpful CS-Cart agent. Apparently, this is already a feature in CS-Cart, one just has to go to the Administration tab/Settings/Users cart

There’s a drop down box for Allow shopping for unlogged customers where u can choose different options. I completely missed this one.[/QUOTE]

Glad you got sorted!

Hi,

I have version 4.3 cs cart. How do I show price only to registered customers?

[quote name=‘lily’ timestamp=‘1419062353’ post=‘200414’]

Hi,

I have version 4.3 cs cart. How do I show price only to registered customers?

[/quote]

Good day,

Please check Settings → General → Allow shopping for unlogged customers

Can this be done on a per product basis? So only half of products display prices without an account?

Can this be done on a per product basis? So only half of products display prices without an account?

Unfortunately it is impossible in default CS-Cart. However we can develop some modification for you. Please let us know if you are interested in it.

Thank you.

We are also at your service. Drop us a line to discuss the details.

Alt-team.