Show Price Inc Vat On Product Page

Hi

Just had my store go live and would like to know if it's possible to show the price displayed on the product page to include vat. At the minute the customer has to either register or log in to see the vat inclusive price on the product page and cart.

I only sell in the UK so the vat tax is the only tax on the store.

I forgot to mention i have Alt Teams Product Price Calculator added to the site.

swifty,

There is the Display prices with taxes on category/product pages if the method of calculating taxes is based on a unit's price setting on the Settings → Appearance page. If selected, product will be displayed on product and category pages having taxes included in the product price.

Dear Swifty,

Our Product Price Calculator works correctly with taxes.

Please follow eComLabs advice, then check Administration-> Shipping and taxes-> taxes. Please uncheck the option Price includes tax.

Also,please, check the KB CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Best regards, Alt-team.

Ok the settings set for method of calculating taxes is based on a units price and shipping and taxes->taxes is unchecked but still no price inc vat displayed on the product page.

Any more suggestions?

Dear Swifty,

Could you please provide us with the ftp access via our email: manager@alt-team.com The same is for the link to the product that we can test on.

Best regards, Alt-team.

Thanks for all the advice, managed to sort the problem it was settings in the admin to do with the default address.

Dear Swifty,

We are glad that you have solved the problem.

If you have any other questions, we are always ready to help.

Best regards, Alt-team.