Show Credit Card# info on "Print Invoice" in Admin

I would like to have the Cc info printed on the Invoice PDF in Admin . Is this possible and what edits do i need to do on the TPL file??

Edit the invoce.tpl file and bracket your changes in

{if $smarty.const.AREA == 'A'}

add cc data output here

{/if}

Thanks for the tip…

What are the variables for the credit card info variables?

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1334362071' post='134796']

Edit the invoce.tpl file and bracket your changes in

{if $smarty.const.AREA == 'A'}

add cc data output here

{/if}

[/quote]

Yes the variables I used do not work with that code…Please specify. Thanks Chris

I would be willing to pay/chip in for a addon that would allow you to bulk print invoices with the credit card data. We manually process our credit cards and it is getting time consuming to have to open up each order in a new window and print out a page with the c/c info. It should be similar to the bulk print now, it just needs to include the credit card data.

[quote]

Yes the variables I used do not work with that code…Please specify. Thanks Chris

[/quote]

Then maybe you should state what variables you are using so we don't have to guess.

Do you want to bulk-print invoices with the info or do you just want a report with the customer info, and cc data.

Seems that all you would really need is the transaction ID for further processing of the payment.

If you can specify your needs, go to http:///www.ez-ms.com/get-a-quote.html and I'll be happy to give you a quote based on your requirements.