Shopping Cart Checkout - Billing Option Is Empty

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]Hi, [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]I have a problem during checkout. [/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]There is nothing for the user to choose under the Billing Option. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]I didn’t do any changes after upgrading to the lastest version.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]I[/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]'ve checked the Payment Methods, the Paypal and the Bank Transfer both are set Active.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]Please help.[/size][/font][/color]

Untitled-1.jpg

Go to Administration > Profile Fields. Make sure that the Checkout/Show required fields are checked.

Hope this helps.

yes. Billing Address and Shipping Address are checked under Check out (Show/Required).

Cant see Billing Option here, assuming it is normal.

Have you tried using another browser? What's your domain?

yes. Chrome and IE

http://www.mr-sticka.com

As far as I can see from the code, the fn_allow_place_order function returns false in your case. Please contact CS-Cart support team to fix the issue

thanks guys.

[quote name='Mr-Sticka' timestamp='1418426963' post='199641']

thanks guys.

[/quote]

Have you fixed the issue? I have exactly the same problem. Thanks.

Me too - does anyone know how to fix this?