Shipworks Integration To Cs-Cart

I've been trying for a few weeks to get ShipWorks integrated with my cs-cart website. When I try to upload the file provided by ShipWorks in the CS-Cart admin panel it will not work. I've been told I need to do the following:

"If you need to upload the file to the root directory of your store, it is usually called public_html directory. You need to upload the file via cPanel or FTP access to your server. It cannot be done via CS-Cart admin panel."

However I do not know how to accomplish this. Has anyone else integrated their shopping cart to ShipWorks that could point me in the right direction?

Thanks, Joel

What they are telling you is that you need to access your server to upload the files. Are you not familiar with accessing your server?

You need to find the folder on your server where the files of your store are placed. Then upload the ShipWorks file there.

This is what I am in the process of trying to do but I do not know how. With my other websites I have all of the files setup through FileZilla and it is really easy to upload files. I also know exactly how to get to the cPanel for those sites. However, I just purchased this website from another individual and I do not know how to access the cPanel. Web hosting is through "future hosting" but when I logged in I don't see anywhere to get to the cPanel.

I actually have had a request for a quote to help me with this integration with simtech for many weeks now but there seems to be some sort of issues.

This is what I am in the process of trying to do but I do not know how. With my other websites I have all of the files setup through FileZilla and it is really easy to upload files. I also know exactly how to get to the cPanel for those sites. However, I just purchased this website from another individual and I do not know how to access the cPanel. Web hosting is through "future hosting" but when I logged in I don't see anywhere to get to the cPanel.

I actually have had a request for a quote to help me with this integration with simtech for many weeks now but there seems to be some sort of issues.

Do you have the opportunity to contact that people you purchased the store from? Because you really need the access to your server.

I was able to get the cPanel login. I logged in and uploaded the shipworks3.php file to the public_html folder.

I thought I was finally on the right track but after speaking to someone with ShipWorks for the past hour we could still not get it to work. Waiting to hear back from them.