Shipping rate question

I'm using the latest (V3.0.2 i think) community version and have the manual weight shipping calculating the shipping charges. This works best for my light weight products and USPS.

When I try to add shipping method for free shipping over , lets say $60, im running into issues due to weight based method.

I added another method called free shipping.

But it still has conflicts and overlaps.

How can I get only the free shipping to pull in no matter what the weight and not pull in if under the set rate?

[quote name=‘today’ timestamp=‘1346245679’ post=‘143925’]

I’m using the latest (V3.0.2 i think) community version and have the manual weight shipping calculating the shipping charges. This works best for my light weight products and USPS.

When I try to add shipping method for free shipping over , lets say $60, im running into issues due to weight based method.

I added another method called free shipping.

But it still has conflicts and overlaps.

How can I get only the free shipping to pull in no matter what the weight and not pull in if under the set rate?

[/quote]

Would be best if you could post some screen shots of your shipping related settings as it is usually much easier for forum members to help locate the problem this way. ;-)

[attachment=5762:free shipping.png][attachment=5763:free shipping2.png]

free shipping.png

free shipping2.png

Has this been resolved? I have the same problem.

Bob