Shipping Price By States and Cities ?

Is there a way to add shipping price for states or cities. Like for within states is $12, cities - $10, rest of the India - $15, is that possible ?

Hello Miracles,

Yes, there is a way. In this case you need to set up the necessary location for an each state and each city. Please refer to this article in our Knowledge Base: CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation in order to learn more information about how to do it. But if you want to set up shipping rates for states and cities in general, there is no such an ability in CS-Cart.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support Team

Thanks but not got the exact solution.

I hope this feature will csc release on next version

Thank you for sharing your suggestions with us, Miracles.

I would like to inform you that since recently we have used the UserVoice service to accept new feature requests and suggestions on improving CS-Cart:

http://cscart.uservoice.com

This service helps us to give an impartial estimation of the necessity to create a certain feature. Any CS-Cart user who is registered on CS-Cart Forums can vote for a feature and offer their own one. The most popular features have good chances to be developed and added to the nearest CS-Cart releases.

We would like to ask you to post your suggestion to the CS-Cart forum at uservoice.com . The detailed information and explanation why this feature is important to be implemented will help it to earn more votes and probably be among the top features that might be added to CS-Cart.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support Team

I already done before your reply posted. :P