Shipping Options - No Shipping Required

Dear forum members,

I'm trying to check out the shipping methods i've just set for specific locations but I get this message in the shipping options area "No shipping required", I'm not sure but I think it got something to do with the product rather than the shipping methods configuration, I've set the price, the Weight, and the shipping Shipping freight of a varius products, yet nothing works and so I need your help about it.

Thank you for your time,

Joseph.

Do the shipping methods work for other products?

No, my marketplace is brand new and is not opened yet, right now I'm figuring things out and setting the shipping methods is one of them.

I appreciate your time and effort, thanks

Are these products marked as EDP products (Electronic Distribution Products)?

Are these products marked as EDP products (Electronic Distribution Products)?

The EDP option is not unchecked at Settings > General

I meant the "Downloadable" checkbox in the Extras section of the product detail page.

I meant the "Downloadable" checkbox in the Extras section of the product detail page.

Well understood, the option of "Downloadable" doesn't exist becuase the its disabled at the setting section.

Do you use online or manual shipping methods?

Do you use online or manual shipping methods?

Manual

Try to create new test shipping method from scratch and specify rates for all locations

Hello,

The problem was that I didn't add the methods at admin panel vendors->vendors-> select vendor-> shipping method, I got this message from cs-cart support team.

Thank you cscartrocks, EZ & eCom for your time and help!

Joseph.