Shipping Locations

At checkout, I am getting this error…

Sorry, it seems that we have no shipping options available for your location.

Please check your shipping address and contact us if everything is okay. We'll see what we can do about it.

I have read similar posts here and have completed checklists with still no luck.

I noticed in shipping & taxes > locations > I have chosen countries and states. There are no cities or zip codes. Do I need to manually put these in?

Thanks, David

Hello David,

Thank you for your message.

If you do not want to narrow the shipping cost dependency to a city or zip code, you can leave these areas blank. First of all, I suggest that you should follow instructions in the following Knowledge base article:

http://kb.cs-cart.co…ing-methods-are

If it does not help you, the problem requires examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[quote name='CS-Cart Support team' timestamp='1366618625' post='160383']

Hello David,

Thank you for your message.

If you do not want to narrow the shipping cost dependency to a city or zip code, you can leave these areas blank. First of all, I suggest that you should follow instructions in the following Knowledge base article:

http://kb.cs-cart.co…ing-methods-are

If it does not help you, the problem requires examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[/quote]

Hi Pavel,

Weight based shipping is working on my default localization (UK)

When I enter the right amount of tshirts, it moves up to another package weight correctly.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:6969]

I have used the exact same location settings for (USA + Ireland)

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:6970]

It just isn't working for me.

Please advise.