Shipping Issue

I am having an issue with Shipping prices which I cannot seem to solve.

I need £3.95 delivery charge for a product/s

I add the 3.95 to the section PRODUCT QUANTITY and add 3.95 to the RATE COST, save.

Test the checkout and it gives me a shipping cost of £2.10?

Also, if I add another delivery method, say next day it doesn’t give me that option at all at checkout, just the wrong priced one?

Help please, its driving me mad!

Thanks in advance…

Hello Paddy,

This problem requires an investigation on your server. We would be happy to assist you in this matter within our technical support service. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk if you have support credits or an active support period.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team

No I don't actually have support credits, but if its a server issue do I need to have support credits if its an issue that CS CART has caused, it has always worked perfectly well before the upgrade to the new version of CS CART?

If anyone else can help out that would be great!

[quote name='DIZZYMOTHER' timestamp='1310052355' post='116477']

No I don't actually have support credits, but if its a server issue do I need to have support credits if its an issue that CS CART has caused, it has always worked perfectly well before the upgrade to the new version of CS CART?

If anyone else can help out that would be great!

[/quote]

Hi Paddy

Just had a quick look at this but am slightly confused.

Can you explain step by step what you have set up exactly?

Also is it £3.95 per product etc and have you any other shipping values in the item and so on?

I will try to sort it for you if I can.

PS you can PM me if you wish.

Barry

Thanks Barry.

The delivery is needed for UK only.

Its (lets say) £3.95 for a standard delivery on 1 or more products.

then £6.95 for Next Day.

So, going into Shipping Methods I

Name the delivery

Calculation is Manual

Click Shipping charges

in Product Quantity More than 0 items add 6.95 to the RATE VALUE box with ABSOLUTE used.

Click save.

on testing the checkout, I now have the delivery option of next day but the price quotes £3.70 when it should be 6.95???

Very odd…

If you do know the way to rectify that would be superb!

Thanks again!

Hello Paddy,

Most probably, the problem occurred because of your currency settings. Please check if correct rates are set up for your additional currency.

Also this problem does not seem to be caused by the server issue or a CS-Cart bug. By the way, if the problem turns out to be a bug, no credits will be subtracted from your account.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team

[quote name='DIZZYMOTHER' timestamp='1310108413' post='116547']

Thanks Barry.

The delivery is needed for UK only.

Its (lets say) £3.95 for a standard delivery on 1 or more products.

then £6.95 for Next Day.

So, going into Shipping Methods I

Name the delivery

Calculation is Manual

Click Shipping charges

in Product Quantity More than 0 items add 6.95 to the RATE VALUE box with ABSOLUTE used.

Click save.

on testing the checkout, I now have the delivery option of next day but the price quotes £3.70 when it should be 6.95???

Very odd…

If you do know the way to rectify that would be superb!

Thanks again!

[/quote]

Hi

Don't understand this! I have just done the exact same thing on my website and get the correct shipping price.

Not sure where the £3.25 is being deducted from on your site.

No me neither, its pretty confusing, from the above post what rate should the currency be?

Sorry, being a little dumb here, but trying to cover all ways around the problem…

Thank you for the reply, Paddy.

In this case problem requires an investigation on your server, We would be happy to assist you in this matter within our technical support service. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and send us the FTP access to your server if you have support credits or an active support period.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team

I have same issue. I clean cache firefox (ccleaner), I clean cache cs-cart and I clean cache samrtoptimizer. I edit localizations an save. Now issue is fix.

I don´t know.