Shipping Dependencies

Did you setup this addon? Are you happy with it? I am also interested. Can you share the link of your marketplace?

I am also interested.

Hello

Do you want to try this addon? Do you want access to where Multi-Vendor is installed?

Best regards

Robert

Hello

Do you want to try this addon? Do you want access to where Multi-Vendor is installed?

Best regards

Robert

Yes please!

Hello

You can test this addon here:

http://demo.multi-vendor.pl/adminmv.php

Best regards

Robert

I am not sure I get how it works. I want to add a promotion for only one specific store: If products from that store have a specific subtotal, free shipping from that store only. Could you please send some screenshots of how this can be configured?

I am not sure I get how it works. I want to add a promotion for only one specific store: If products from that store have a specific subtotal, free shipping from that store only. Could you please send some screenshots of how this can be configured?

By "store" you mean storefront, or vendor? Let's use correct terminology to avoid confusion.

If you mean vendor, then yes - you can configure promotion like that. Take a look here:

https://imgur.com/a/0rin2uW

In this case, if customer purchases Simtech products for 100 or more, he will get free shipping for his products. Of course you don't have to add all shipping methods to bonus section, you can add only selected ones.

Best regards,

Robert

Thank you soft-solid. I have tried it and it works. However, there is a major flaw in the addon.

I have logged in as vendor "simtech" and made the following discount condition:

Discount for products from vendor "not equal" to simtech, 50% discount.

As a result, a discount was applied to all products purchased from all other stores. I think the issue is clear here... the addon allows any vendor to make discounts on other vendors products!!!

Do you intend to fix this somehow? Thanks, I am still interested in the addon.

Hello

Thank you for paying attention. We corrected this. Please check.

Best regards

Robert

Thanks for fixing this. However, the general issue still exists. NO VENDOR should be able to create promotions which affect other products of the store. I have just logged in as "SIMTECH" and was able to give a 99% discount to products from any other vendor (order total)!! This is dangerous!! Would you please consider designing the app having this general principle in mind?

Thanks

Hello,

When we were creating this add-on, we assumed that marketplace works on fair rules, and vendors won't create promotions that would affect other vendors sales.

However, we understand your concerns, and we have a solution. We will add a checkbox to add-on configuration. When it will be checked, some bonuses will be not visible for vendors - those which allow them to affect other vendors products. This way, each vendor will be only able to discount his own products.

I did some analysis, and I think that the only bonus that should be removed (besides the "not equal" operator from previous post) is "Discount on all products in categories" - other bonuses are either restricted to products of selected vendors, or affect the entire order.

Would that solution be good for you?

Best regards,

Robert

I would say that vendors should only be able to create promotions that affect their own products (not even the entire order, as it may contain products from other vendors as well). To be even safer and make sure that vendors to not make mistakes, if there would be an option to totally restrict access of this addon to vendors (so only the administrator could make promotions for the vendors) I think it would be ideal.

Thank you for being so helpful

Hello,

I have uploaded new version of add-on to http://demo.multi-vendor.plstore. In add-on configuration there is a checkbox to block bonus "Discount on all products in categories" for vendors. If you'd like to be able to block other bonuses (and still allow vendors to use promotions module), please tell me about that.

If you want to completely block vendor access to promotions - you can do that already! This add-on is dependent from vendor plans - in configuration of each vendor plan, there is a checkbox called "Allow vendors create their own promotions". IF you will disable this checkbox for all vendor plans, no vendor will be able to create his own promotions.

If you have any additional questions regarding add-on usage, feel free to ask me anything.

Best regards,

Robert

"Allow vendors create their own promotions" is only available in MV plus...

Still, SIMTECH can create such conditions that ACME products receive 80% discount!!!! (see test 3)

Maybe I am not explaining my point correctly?

Hello,

No, you explained it correctly. We just didn't push all the changes - sorry for the confusion.

Now, in add-on configuration, you can block all the bonuses which may let vendors create unfair promotions. Take a look.

Regarding your first point - yes, without any add-ons, functionality of vendor promotions is available only for MV Plus. However, with out add-on, you are able to disallow certain vendors from using promotions - go to any vendor plan and there will be a checkbox "Allow vendors create their own promotions". This checkbox is created by our add-on - if you will disable add-on, checkbox will disappear.

Best regards,

Robert

Hi Robert,

In principle the approach seems correct but something is not working. Please see my abandoned cart of value 159.98 and try to create an order.... the result is scary :)

Hello,

There was a development mode enabled in store - I have disabled it now and no errors should appear.

Errors were caused by incorrect promotion that was created in store - there was a product bonus set, without any products assigned to it.

If you have a problem with setting certain kind of promotion, you can ask me how to set it up.

Best regards,

Robert

Hello,

We have just released an update to add-on, which includes the functionality of blocking conditions & bonuses access for vendors. This should solve all the security issues. Take a look: https://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/52308-addon-soft-solid-promotions-discount-on-products-of-vendors/

Best regards,

Robert

I have just purchased and installed it. Works well. Great support by SoftSolid.

Hello

You are welcome :)

Best regards

Robert