Shipping Cost Calculation

Hi,

How do I increase the shipping cost if more than one product is added to the cart? For example, if someone buys multiple of the same products, how does the shipping cost increase accordingly? So if a product is $3.00 and shipping is $1.00 but they buy two of the products, the shipping should cost more. Would this be calculated with the post service company? Would would be the rate for each USPS shipping method?

Thank You!

It depends on the shipping method you use - offline or online. For online shipping methods (like USPS) shipping cost will be calculated according to cart content

Hello,

All of the USPS shipping methods are set to real time. However, does real time shipping also calculate the shipping costs? I believe it only calculates the shipping cost if only one product is in the checkout section, but what if there are multiples of the same product in the checkout? How can I set it so that it calculates the shipping cost o more than one product? Would it be in the shipping method > Shipping charges > Dependencies? If so, where would I put it?

Thank You!

Hello,

All of the USPS shipping methods are set to real time. However, does real time shipping also calculate the shipping costs? I believe it only calculates the shipping cost if only one product is in the checkout section, but what if there are multiples of the same product in the checkout? How can I set it so that it calculates the shipping cost o more than one product? Would it be in the shipping method > Shipping charges > Dependencies? If so, where would I put it?

Thank You!

Try to create test product, specify weight and check shipping rates on the checkout page with 1, 2 or 3 items in cart. You should receive different results. Additional settings are not required

Hi please help if you know the answer. I setup FedEx Realtime shipping. Its working fine I just check in backend by testing calculations

https://prnt.sc/v1stb8

but on frontend when I try to test its showing nothing and I am getting

Sorry, it seems that we have no shipping options available for your location.
Please check your shipping address and contact us if everything is okay. We'll see what we can do about it.

https://prnt.sc/v1suya

I am doing any mistake or I need to enter real details instead of testing.

Thanks in advance!

Make sure you go into the vendor list, go to the vendors whos products you are buying and tick the shipping methods they are allowed to use. That should sort it if your shipping areas are correct