shipping charging over 2x (double) the amount

So I am having problems with shipping.

I have real time setup with USPS. The test in the admin panel works fine.

On the live store – when i put a 2lb item in the cart and try to check out – it charges 2x-2.5x the actual amount of shipping. This is a major problem - how / what is it doing… it took 2 days to figure out the “sorry nothing configured for your location bug” as it was… (that was setting usps domestic shipping package size from non-regtangular to none) but this will kill my business if the system continues to over charge.

Anyone have any ideas – first I thought it was settings… so I unchecked delievery confirmation but im still 2x the real cost of shipping a 2lb box from my zip code to my zip code… again … the test function in the admin panel when I test a 2lb box… comes back correct… any and all help is appreicated.

• Rick

Hello Rick,

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this problem. The problem requires the examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team