Shipping Charge?

Is there a way to add total shipping charges and hide vendors? Currently it is setup shipping per vendor. I have different drop shippers.

[quote name='lzoppo' timestamp='1423528858' post='204789']

Is there a way to add total shipping charges and hide vendors? Currently it is setup shipping per vendor. I have different drop shippers.

[/quote]

Actually this is not a trivial task. But we have some experience with such kind of modifications. Feel free to contact us to get a free quote.

Well according to cs-cart it should work. I setup Suppliers and added shipping rates. However, I get this Sorry, it seems that we have no shipping options available for your location.

Please check your shipping address and contact us if everything is okay. We'll see what we can do about it. If I enable display different shipping methods per supplier it works but I want to enable it so u dont see the supplier.

Have you allocated the shipping method to user group(s)?

And suppliers will need alloction of shipping method too!

Barry

Yes I made a flat rate for supplier #1, supplier #2 I made a realtime shipping based on UPS ground. If I toggle to have them displayed individually shipping works, if I have don't display it says sorry we have no shipping options available. I am guessing it's a bug but not sure

What file is this process in? I know a little php maybe I can figure it out. I need this because I drop ship most of my items and I like to hide the suppliers and add total shipping costs. For instance supplier 1, 2 and 3 all use different shipping than it will combine it. If you toggle to have them displayed individually it works.

Nobody else has this issue or this not possible with cs-cart at the moment? I want to be able to combine shipping cost instead of having different costs. It was done in oscommerce so sure it can be done here. Thanks

I think this feature isn't implemented yet as far as I know. It says it is but I am having the same problem and I did a search on this and came up that someone made a mod change for a different version I think 3.0.6 but not sure if anyone got it done for the newest version.

We could help you. But it is not a 5-minute code modification.

So please contact us via manager@alt-team.com

Best regards, Alt-team.

We are also at your service - contact[at]ecom-labs.com

I know someone already did this; I just don't remember where I seen it at but I think it was done for version 3 though not 4.