Shipping and tax

Hello everybody,

Hope someone here can help me out please.

1. I am new to this, but I am trying to add shipping as a flat out rate of 7$, and if they spend like 100$ or more it will be free. How do you make this happen??

2. Same thing for the tax, i cant find out how you put different taxes for different states.

please helppp!! :confused: :confused:

Thanks in advance

ziatia

Take a look at the knowledge base (kb2.cs-cart.com) or search for tax or shipping and you will find plenty of threads related to configuring taxes and shipping.

[quote name=‘tbirnseth’]Take a look at the knowledge base (kb2.cs-cart.com) or search for tax or shipping and you will find plenty of threads related to configuring taxes and shipping.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot, got it!.

What about this > I have added Google checkout and PayPal, but on the checkout as a radio button to select only PayPal shows up, and on the cart on the bottom both Google and PayPal show up, how do i get Google on the checkout page to?

thanks tbirnseth

You can’t. It is a requirement of Google Checkout to be on the cart page. It’s antiquated from when users always went to the cart before checkout. But it is a “condition of use”.