Shipping address the same as billing checked?

Please check PM

You have to make sure both fields used are the same in the admin. In other words, shipping address fields need to be duplicates of billing address fields, including required fields. Do this, then it should work

In my shipping form profile I have at the bottom “Address Type”

This is not in billing so how can I make them the same? Also email is either active in billing or shipping can't be in both.

I've taken a couple of orders over the phone the last few days and noticed that in both cases, the radio button for "shipping address same as billing address" is not chosen. In other words, the shipping address area is expanded and looks like it needs to be filled in. I think it's a much better experience if the button is on by default and the shipping address stuff hidden, specially considering that 95% of my customers want their stuff shipped to their billing address.

I'm on CS-Cart 4.3.3. How can I have "shipping same as billing" on by default?

Hm. It works on my local installation and on the demo server

http://clip2net.com/s/3mD6Gwy

Make sure that the lists of billing and shipping profile fields are identical.

Attached are screenshots of the shipping and billing profile fields.

[attachment=10099:Screen Shot 2015-08-26 at 5.28.27 AM.png]

[attachment=10100:Screen Shot 2015-08-26 at 5.28.47 AM.png]

Screen Shot 2015-08-26 at 5.28.27 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-08-26 at 5.28.47 AM.png

Attached are screenshots of the shipping and billing profile fields.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2015-08-26 at 5.28.27 AM.png

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2015-08-26 at 5.28.47 AM.png

You can try to mark the Phone field under Shipping section as Required.

You can try to mark the Phone field under Shipping section as Required.

That worked!

Thank you so much Louis!

Does anyone know why I cannot delete certain fields in profile fields? One is completely empty for some reason and I cannot even add another field with empty name, because it wont let me. Because of that I cant have identical shipping and address fields.

Does anyone know why I cannot delete certain fields in profile fields? One is completely empty for some reason and I cannot even add another field with empty name, because it wont let me. Because of that I cant have identical shipping and address fields.

It is required to check the issue directly on your installation. If you provide us with the temporary FTP access, we can check the issue