Shipping address is missing

Shipping address is missing

But not on every order and the Country is there.

So for example the billing address shows up correctly and the shipping address is blank except for the country which moves to the top line instead of the bottom line.

Note I have not had this problem before and I have not changed my code.

Thank you for all thoughts.

I have the same problem! It began a couple of weeks ago where some of the orders was missing the shipping address, before that I never had any issues.

Hello all,

Thank you for your messages.

The problem requires examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[quote name='mgpshop' timestamp='1370344576' post='163001']

I have the same problem! It began a couple of weeks ago where some of the orders was missing the shipping address, before that I never had any issues.

[/quote]

Thank you for the post at least we now know it is a CS cart bug - very frustrating. I hope they fix it quickly.

1. I am wondering do you see the country or nothing at all for the shipping address.

2. Also I am using 2.24 what version are you using?

I'm experiencing the same issue.

Over the past week or so I've received several orders with missing shipping information.

So far i was able to pin it to the customer's browser Chrome 27.0.1453

All orders with missing shipping info were using it.

I should mention i'm running 2.2.4

Another update…

The browser version used for all the orders missing the shipping information is Chrome/27.0.1453.94

The current version is 27.0.1453.110 which dose not have the issue.

I am also experiencing this. It's causing Paypal orders not to complete either. Very frustrating.

Also on 2.2.4