SexyStore.com launched!

After spending hours and hours on the CS-Cart customization for our sexy lingerie Canadian website www.sexystore.ca, we released the www.sexystore.com

Both websites are the same, we built a lot of customizations such as the zoom effect on a product description, and much.

Let us know what you think, we are working on another CS-Cart project which will use great new features.

Thank you and enjoy our models!

very nice…just browsed around for a few minutes, but it went smoothly…

is that sp1 or sp2?

[quote name=‘MikeFold’]very nice…just browsed around for a few minutes, but it went smoothly…

is that sp1 or sp2?[/QUOTE]

It’s a SP2

Thanks Mike

Very nice work. I had to leave in a hurry because my ‘significant other’ heard that sexy female voice and…well you know.

No worries, just tell her that you were about to get her some nice lingerie!

Let me know if anyone is interested in getting a coupon for the website.

That looks excellent SamSam,

All your prices are in USD?

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]That looks excellent SamSam,

All your prices are in USD?[/QUOTE]

Thanks Jesse, it’s in CA Dollars, which is better for you.

Coupon code is $10 off 8HR8-93ZU-K5IX

Thanks for the support :smiley:

[quote name=‘samsam92’]After spending hours and hours on the CS-Cart customization for our sexy lingerie Canadian website www.sexystore.ca, we released the www.sexystore.com

Both websites are the same, we built a lot of customizations such as the zoom effect on a product description, and much.

Let us know what you think, we are working on another CS-Cart project which will use great new features.

Thank you and enjoy our models![/quote]

hey looks really nice… who did u get this made from?? did u do it urself or someone? … recommendation would be great… thanks

nice, very nice! like magnifier and enlarge image )) cand drive people here at this solution ?

LOL great name :stuck_out_tongue:

Page errors listed at bottom left of Internet Explorer 6.0 browser after adding this to cart [url]http://usa.sexystore.com/hosiery/leggings/gerbe-futura-opaque-70-leggings.html[/url]

[quote name=‘kandip’]hey looks really nice… who did u get this made from?? did u do it urself or someone? … recommendation would be great… thanks[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the great comments, I did it myself, I have done a couple of CS Carts websites customized to use many other features.

We are open to any design/integration jobs if needed