Setting up ServiRed

Hi All

Has anyone managed to set up a Spanish bank merchant account. I am thinking of using ServiRed inside CS with a spanish bank. Trouble is, the bank don’t seem to know how to do it. Just dumped a 60 page pdf on me with complex info.

I might be missing something, but don’t I just need 3 bots of info?

1. Merchant ID
  2. Terminal
  3. Secret Key

All the visa processes are done at the bank right? And it return the client back to CS Cart order paid confirmation.

Hi, yes I’ve got servired too, it’s quite simple, you just have to ask your bank (one that uses servired sistem of course) for that data, this meaning you will have to ask for a TPV virtual and that’s it, just fill in the data in the payment method.

And yes, you will have no access to credit card, just the bank.

P.S. A lo mejor podría escribir esto en castellano, pero bueno, ya esta…

Hi!

I’m very interested in this subject. E.Qi.Librium, have you heard of bidobido? They have very interesting offers, among them, a TPV that works with servired (sermepa). They offer several plugins but mostly for opensource carts , not cs-cart.

Anyway, a servired code will do the trick.

Could you help me with this? I do not know where to start. is the code the same for everyone or do i need the specific code for the “caja” they work with?

I was wondering if I could speak in Spanish just in this thread, after all, I do not think our US forum members would care much about how to set up a servired virtual TPV :rolleyes:

Hola,

De bidobido solo conocía el sistema de envíos, no que tenían pagos también, pero he echado un vistazo y como cualquiera otra cosa, hay que pagar comisiones.

Bueno, en relación al complemento de servired para el cs cart, es el mismo para todos los bancos cuyo terminal virtual de pago utilice el sistema Servired, así que si “Caja Madrid” (creo que es esta la caja a que te refieres) utiliza servired, pues el código es igual, solo hay que insertar los datos de tu terminal en la parte del administrador de la tienda, y esto es súper fácil de hacer: Administracón/metodos de pago/añadir metodo de pago y selecionar “servired” de la lista de procesadores. Despues es darle a configurar y poner los datos que el banco te da cuando les pides un terminal virtual.

Si precisas de mas información o ayuda dime.

Saludos,

Tania

[quote name=‘E.Qi.Librium’]Hola,

De bidobido solo conocía el sistema de envíos, no que tenían pagos también, pero he echado un vistazo y como cualquiera otra cosa, hay que pagar comisiones.

[/QUOTE]

ja,ja, el dia que encuentres uno gratis, por fa, no olvides contarmelo :smiley:

La ventaja es la rapidez, no hay que estar negociando con ningun banco, ellos ya lo han hecho, y si tienes el plugin pues ya está, puedes comenzar a operar, el % es bastante interesante, en fin, una opción más.

Gracias por la información, no sé si ellos me podrán facilitar el código de la caja con la que tienen el contrato, supongo que si, no olvides que son mediadores y no soy yo la cliente del banco quien ha contratado el tpv. En fin, les pediré el código y seguiré tus consejos.

Si te importa te escribiré con preguntas especificas para no aburrir al personal del foro :wink:

This is not fair, I can no longer read what you girls are talking about! :frowning:

[quote name=‘Struck’]This is not fair, I can no longer read what you girls are talking about! :([/QUOTE]

ha, ha, that happens for being so nosy :rolleyes: you can not know everything Struck, you know too much already :mrgreen:

but you guessed it right, we were just talking about MEN in this forum, hush,hush 8)

Lol, I do like your humor! :wink:

(Ok, I won’t bother you girls for awhile so you can get your work done!)

Hey struck, let me introduce you to google translator :cool: it may help you there

Mirna, pues ya te he enviado un mensaje, no se si te ha llegado