Setting up CS-Cart with Amazon Checkout?

Flow,

How about 2.2.4 Pro version. Been trying to get this to work for months.

Thanks,

Bob

[quote name=‘Flow’ timestamp=‘1355587293’ post=‘151217’]

I sent cs-cart our fixed and working plugin for amazon checkout. I hope they will implement it in the new version.

[/quote]

Did you charge them for “Custom Development”? :P

[quote name=‘pbannette’ timestamp=‘1355587572’ post=‘151218’]

Flow,

Thanks,

Bob

[/quote]

Bob, pm me your email address and I’ll send our plugin to you.

[quote name=‘The Tool’ timestamp=‘1355589949’ post=‘151219’]

Did you charge them for “Custom Development”? :P

[/quote]

:-o

[quote name='pbannette' timestamp='1355587572' post='151218']

Flow,

Thanks,

Bob

[/quote]

I was going to post this but looks like your in the same exact boat as me. I have 2.2.4 Pro and have been trying to get this to work for months. Used it in the past but got so pissed off with it that I just shut it down and didn't use it for a few months. I'm getting requests to have Amazon checkout from customers so I would really like to get it up and running. I'm getting the same issues as everyone else. Gets almost done then says

Important Message

[list]

[*]We're sorry, but we're currently having problems retrieving order details from the merchant, and cannot process your order. Please return to the merchant's website and try placing your order again.

[/list]

And as the others have said, I'm interested in finding out what goes in the Integrated URL spot.

I see some of you used the https:/yourshop/payments/amazon/amazon_callback.phpin the Integrated URL spot but under the CS Cart admin >> Amazon Checkout >> configure it says "[color=#000000][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,]Important! You must specify your store's URL [/font][/color]https:/yourshop/payments/amazon/amazon_callback.php[color=#000000][font=Tahoma, Arial, Verdana,] as the Merchant URL on the Amazon's Seller Central Website. It doesn't say anything about the Integrated URL.[/font][/color]

I just checked the bug tracker and it's nice to see that Bob put this issue in on November 6, 2012 and it has not been responded to nor has it been assigned to any tech yet. It is now 1/6/13. Very disappointing.

CS-Cart deems the Amazon checkout option as something 'Not Important' … If you want to pay a ton a credits for CS-Cart techs to poke around your Amazon payments setup and basically never fix it (yet keep the credits) they will be more than willing to do that. At least that was my experience. It is funny they original did the Amazon checkout payment add-on but will not support it.

It would be better just to contact Alt-Team … You will actually end up with a working product.

Ha, I even mailed cs-cart a working plugin (at least, it works for me in Europe). First they said they didn't want it. Then, 2 months later, mailed me again asking for it. I sent it again, never heard back.

I guess they're busy.

I am running 2.2.4 pro and I am using Amazon checkout without problems for a year now.

I am looking to get this sorted myself for Europe, didnt realise when I started that it in the US it was Ok and Europe etc was not catered for.

Looking to get a developer to this arranged for me , who did you use Flow, Ill give them a bell.

Thanks

john

What version do you need it for John? I'd be happy to send you my plugin which should be very easily be adjusted for the UK. I just discovered I have a little issue with discounts and I guess caching (number is off at first load but good after refresh of the cart!?) which will be fixed next week.

Appreciate it Flow, thx

I sent you a PM

Hi,

I have CS-CART 2.2.4 Pro.

I posted a while ago a problem that I had with Amazon checkout for at least a year and had to turn the mod off.

My only problem is that customers were returned to the checkout.checkout page instead of the order completion page, and it caused them to do the order over again. I think it also cancelled the order in the cart.

CS-Cart finally “fixed” it about 1-2 months ago and corrected the redirect issue in the Amazon payment module.Now orders are being processed.There is still one problem. As soon as the order is placed in the cart, the status is changed to “received (complete)” and a notice goes out to customer and me and then is repeated after a final call back from Amazon. This is incorrect. When the mod was “broken”, the initial status was initially “incomplete” then about 15 -20 minutes later, a call back from Amazon was received and the status was changed to “Complete”. And then notices went out. Only one notice to customer and me. Amazon has a 15-20 minute delay before the sale is final. If right after a sale you go to Amazon admin panel, you can see the order is pending. They are waiting for credit card/payment approvals. As soon as processed, Amazon sends a notice to me that a sale took place and then sends a notice back to cs-cart.

I figure its best not to play with it now. I at least get the orders and not loosing any due to the malfunction.

I explained this to CS-CART and they said they are redoing the mod in a later version, probably 3.1. I am in the US and apparently different problems can arise if you are in another country.

I just wanted to communicate my experience in case someone else is have the same problem.

Bob