Set-up ID shipments to #1

Hi guys,

I can set-up order ID starting with #1 but how can I set-up shipments ID back to #1?

Thank you.

Hello, Maky!

Please explain your question in more details. Do you want to add prefix #1 to a shipment? Do you want your shipments to be connected with certain orders?

Best regards, Alt-team

Hi All-Team

I have a test cs-cart site offline. I had like 10 test orders starting order n.1, order n.2 … I deleted all test orders .Then in admin/ apperance/ general/ Initial order ID value i can set-up orders to start again order n.1, order n.2. But cant do the same with Shipment ID (admin/ orders/ shipments ). I deleted all test shipments and new shipment doesnt start with #1, #2… Value depends on last deleted shipment value even if there are no shipments anymore.

I can add shipment to an order but I would like shipment to start #1 (order #1 - shipment ID #1) before i go online. Now it starts #11 and I dont know how to change it.

Maky, thanks for detailed explanation!

Try to go to database → cscart_shipments table. AUTO_INCREMENT should equal 1, you can do it by sending the following query to database ALTER TABLE cscart_shipments AUTO_INCREMENT =1 Your shipments will start with #1 but the value of shipments can go wrong if, for example, one product order will have two shipments.

Best regards, Alt-team

[quote name='Alt-team' timestamp='1324466404' post='128207']

Maky, thanks for detailed explanation!

Try to go to database → cscart_shipments table. AUTO_INCREMENT should equal 1, you can do it by sending the following query to database ALTER TABLE cscart_shipments AUTO_INCREMENT =1 Your shipments will start with #1 but the value of shipments can go wrong if, for example, one product order will have two shipments.

Best regards, Alt-team

[/quote]

Hi All-team,

Works exactly as I wanted to ! . Great help from you. Only one shipment per order will be needed.

Thank you very much.

You are welcome, Maky. Glad to help!

Best regards, Alt-team