Set New Vendor Status To Pending

Hi,

is it possible to set a new vendors status straight to pending? At the moment new vendors are assigned "new" Status and they have to be set to pending manually. I would like new vendors to immediatly recieve their account details and be set to pending in the backend after registering.

Regards

app/controllers/frontend/companies.php

try to replace

$data['status'] = 'N';

with

$data['status'] = 'P';

(!) Not tested

Thanks for your suggestion!

This works, vendor status is set to Pending after registering.

However, it doesnt create an administrator account, and they dont recieve confirmation email. Vendors will only recieve a "plan changed" email. It also seems to have removed the GDPR Checkbox from "apply for vendor"-page.

So ultimately this solution doesnt do the trick. Is there maybe another way?

Ok. I see. Try another solution. Return the code back and add

fn_change_company_status($company_id, 'P');

after

$company_id = fn_update_company($data);

It should do the trick

(!) Not tested

Excellent, this works. Thanks very much

You are welcome!

Hi, after testing this for a while, I have noticed that it still doesn't create a Administrator account.

Users are sent a confirmation email, but the credentials dont work.

Is there a way to have the administrator account created automatically?

Please make sure that the Settings -> Vendors -> Automatically create the administrator account for the new approved vendor. (If the "Allow users to apply for vendor account" setting is enabled) option is enabled. It should work

Yes, it was enabled. It sends login data but the credentials dont work on vendor.php. "no permission"

It is required to examine issue on your server

It is required to examine issue on your server

I would like to implement this option also. As a lot of vendors after registering not coming back if you approve late or email went to spam. In my opinion is better after registration let them start work on their shop straight away.I have tested also above method and can confirm: it doesn't create vendors administrator. Instead creates Account type: customer. With the login credentials sent by email, they can login as customer in frontend. Any solutions please?

Regards

Yes, it was enabled. It sends login data but the credentials dont work on vendor.php. "no permission"

Did you sorted out to make it work?

Regards